Chip and Joanna Gaines are back at it again with another amazing project! Their new line, Hearth & Hand, just launched at Target this past Sunday, November 5th. I am a huge fan of Fixer Upper and their whole brand in general so I was really excited to check it out. (It was also just another excuse to go to Target…)
From under $5 to over $50, all of the products are beautifully designed and follow a color scheme of dark green, navy blue, and other various neutrals. There truly is something for every taste and style within this line, so if you’re not a fan of the whole modern farmhouse aesthetic, it’s inevitable that you will find at least one thing you love.
Ornaments, garlands, stockings, wreaths, and holiday stationery are just a few of the many items that are part of this collection. They’ve even got pajamas! But while the primary focus of the line is the winter holiday season, there are plenty of other year-round items as well, all perfect for gatherings or simply your everyday life.
Here are my top ten favorite items from the line:
1. Smoke Glass Jug Vase – This isn’t a set, but paired with some flowers or plants, these three go so well together and would look lovely on a side table, entryway, or built-in bookshelf.
2. Textured Stoneware Pitcher – I LOVE this pitcher! The texture adds so much to the piece and I think it’s just gorgeous.
3. Striped Cooking Apron – I’ll admit, I have a bit of an apron obsession. I have, I think, three of my own ATM. There are SO many cute ones out there! I may have to add this one to my collection…
4. Wooden Dollhouse with Furniture – This dollhouse is super simple but really cute, and it mirrors Chip and Joanna’s own *gorgeous* farmhouse a bit too! I’d probably still play with dolls if I had it. 😉
5. Journal Set – This set of mini journals was so cute I had to get it for myself. The patterns are so simple but really lovely.
6. Washi Tape – If you know me, you know I am a sucker for washi tape. When I saw this at the store, I knew I needed it. Can’t wait to decorate gifts and Christmas cards with it!
7. Galvanized Metal Tray – I have been loving the look of galvanized metal lately. This piece would be perfect on a coffee or side table paired with a few accessories or a stack of books and magazines.
8. House Bud Vase – These mini houses would look adorable just on their own, but paired with little flowers over a mantel or as shown in the tray from above would really make these three stick out in a simple space.
9. Stoneware Bread Plate – The house illustration on this little plate is so adorable and ideal for year-round entertaining!
10. House Print Pot Holder – Staying consistent with the home print and dark green pop of color, this set of two pot holders is so charming I think I’d be too afraid to use them!
There are ten of my favorite pieces from the new Magnolia Hearth & Hand Target collection! You must take a look at some of the other wonderfully designed products within the line. Each piece gives off a very welcoming, homey, and effortlessly beautiful feel and I really think it’s perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
And after about two years of not really knowing what to write about, I have finally “launched” the design portion of my blog. I am really excited and this post certainly gave me some inspiration for the future! Design was originally a main goal of mine when I started writing on here, but I never seemed to get around to it as I am not a designer myself and it’s not like I can show you my current projects. But I guess that’s somewhat false as I’m redecorating my room pretty often! I hope to post a lot more regarding design and decor in the near future and I am very excited.
(PS: I decided to post this instead of my October playlist, but that’s coming tomorrow!)
I hope you have a great Tuesday.