Hello! Valentine’s Day is in ONE WEEK! Whaaat?! It feels like yesterday was the first day of 2016. This year’s gonna go by in a flash!
When I’m bored, I roam Spotify. I find new music, and discover songs I can’t stop listening to! I also make playlists, and this one has been created, thanks to my boredness! Hopefully this’ll get you in the “Valentine’s day spirit!” If that’s even a thing. I think it only works with Christmas. 😉
- Not A Bad Thing // Justin Timberlake
- Thinking Out Loud // Ed Sheeran
- I Want You Back // The Jackson 5
- I Choose You // Sara Bareilles
- Just The Way You Are // Bruno Mars
- Want To Want Me // Jason Derulo
- Rosalinda’s Eyes // Billy Joel (One of my favorites! It’s so catchy.)
- Nothing Without Love // Nate Ruess
- Marry You // Bruno Mars
- I’m Yours // Jason Mraz
- Cosmic Love // Florence + The Machine
- All You Need Is Love // The Beatles
- All of Me // John Legend
- This Girl’s In Love With You // She & Him
- We Go Together // Grease (You can’t listen to this song without singing along! Seriously. It’s impossible. A womp bobaloobop! A womp bamboo!
- Crazy In Love // Beyoncè
- Good For You // Selena Gomez
- Still Into You // Paramore
- Closer // Tegan and Sara
- Riptide // Vance Joy
You can go directly to the Spotify playlist by clicking HERE, and check out my other playlists, you! Enjoy! Happy Saturday!