Happy Thursday, everyone! Can you believe that today is the last day of June?! It’s hard to believe. Anyways, I wanted to post a summer-themed recipe and one that would be perfect for the Fourth of July, so I created this one! It’s super easy and super delicious. This salad is also very customizable, so you can replace anything or take anything out if desired! The recipe is down after the pictures.
Fruit, I used blackberries and strawberries
Walnuts or almonds
Dressing, I used Newman’s Own Raspberry Walnut
1. Prepare the quinoa. It should have directions on the back of the container, so it all depends on the type you used.
2. While the quinoa is cooking, cut the strawberries to whatever size you want. I cut them into fourths. Then I cut the blackberries which I have never done before, but it was actually easy and it made more!
3. Put the spinach into bowls, and fill it with your toppings.
4. The quinoa will be very hot when it is done, so let it cool by putting it in the fridge for an hour or more.
5. Add the quinoa to the salad and then the dressing.
Ta-daaaa! How easy was that?! If you try the recipe, post a picture and tag me with the hashtag #StudioJosieEats!