Hi, guys! I haven’t posted in a while so today, since it’s now fall, I decided to make a list of the very best things about fall. I LOVE fall, it’s probably my favorite season. It’s not too hot, and not too cold, which is perfect! So here is my list:
1. Color: The leaves have finally changed color! Yellows, reds, oranges, and browns. So pretty!
2. Wearing warmer clothes: I love taking out my scarves, flannels, sweaters, mittens, and hats. I knit, too! I just finished my first scarf of this year and I can’t wait to make more.
3. Baking: My mom and I just made apple crisp, which is so good. I also like making cookies and other yummy treats!!
4. Pumpkins: Pumpkins are just a reminder that fall is here! Pumpkin carving is also a favorite as well as pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds, and everything PUMPKIN!!! It’s such a fun word!
5. Halloween: Halloween is a super fun holiday. I love dressing up, trick-or-treating, and CANDY!!
6. Thanksgiving: I love Thanksgiving. It’s one of my favorite holidays! Since my family is vegetarian we have a tofurkey every year. My favorite foods on this wonderful holiday is probably the tofurkey, cranberry sauce, gravy, and mashed potatoes. But I love it all!!!
7. Hot Chocolate: I have already started drinking it. It’s just so good and comforting!
8. Corn mazes: I have gone to a corn maze almost every year for the past few years. This year I want to go through one with my friends. They’re so fun and a great way to hang out with your friends and family!
9: Movies: I love staying inside watching movies. My number one favorite is a Charlie Brown Halloween… It’s a classic!! Who doesn’t love the peanuts?!
10. Photos/Instagrams: I follow so many awesome accounts on Instagram and their feeds are just filled with color for autumn. I love it and I hope to have feeds like them this year!
Well, those are just some of my many favorites for fall. What are yours? Have a great day!