Hello and happy Monday guys! (Don’t worry – I’m not up this early! I had this blog post scheduled to come up now so… hi!) I’ve done a few bucket lists in the past, but this one I am going to try SO hard to complete before winter. It should be pretty easy, as the first day of winter is in December. Here is the list!
1. Go apple picking! I love apple picking and I am super excited to go this year and make yummy recipes!
2. Knit 4 scarves or hats! Or learn to knit, if you don’t know how to!
3. Make some SOUP! I have my eye a coupl tasty-looking recipes with super delicious fall flavors!
4. Bake some BREAD! Believe it or not, I have never made bread with yeast… only quick bread! I am pumped to try something new!
5. Decorate! I looooooove decorating for fall with pumpkins, mums, and everything in between!
6. Go to a corn maze! I don’t think I went to one last year, but I LOVE corn mazes!
7. Take fall photos! Another one of my favorite things. I’m always looking for inspiration on Pinterest.
8. Watch a scary or halloween themed movie with friends! Let’s be honest, Monsters Inc. is the scariest it gets! Haha! But for real, some of my favorites are Edward Scissorhands, It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, E.T., Hocus Pocus, and Beetlejuice.
9. Read 5 books! I have got a ton of new books I can’t wait to start! I’ll do reviews on them once I finish.
10. Wear cozy clothes every day! I haven’t done any fashion on my blog, so hopefully I can document some of my outfits!
I’m gonna take pictures every time I do one of these things and show you guys! I’m super excited! And, of course, I will still post photos if one of these 10 things does not work out, because who doesn’t love a good epic fail?!
Which one of these are you going to try?!