Hey, guys! I am happy to say that this is the FIRST post I am writing as a high-schooler!!!!! EEK! I started 9th grade on Wednesday and I SURVIVED! Whooo! I can’t wait to share my ‘experience’ with you guys as I go through the year.
Anyways, it’s September, somehow. I’m here to share my August playlist with you guys sooooo… here it is! Enjoy! (Follow/Check out the spotify playlist HERE!)
Spotify has a new feature called “Your Release Radar” which I am IN LOVE with! You follow the playlist, and it’s customized based on what you listen to, and who you follow! So whenever an artist or band you like comes out with a new single or album, it goes on the playlist which is updated weekly! I also love Discover Weekly, which is basically the same, but it adds songs that they think you’d like. Some of these are actually from those features! (BTW – Not sponsored or anything… I just love it so much!)
So if you’ve read my previous monthly playlist posts, you know I love Regina Spektor! This month, she’s released a bunch of singles which are gonna be on her new album! I love her cover of George Harrison’s “While My Guitar Gently Weeps,” which she did for the movie Kubo and the Two Strings.
1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Cover) – Regina Spektor
2. Small Bill$ – Regina Spektor
3. Bleeding Heart – Regina Spektor
Here are some random songs that popped up on my discover weekly:
4. Criminal – Fiona Apple
5. Heartbroken – Meaghan Smith
Idina Menzel is one of my fave artists, and she’s coming out with a new album this month or next (I can’t remember), this song is soooo catchy!
6. Queen of Swords – Idina Menzel
These are the couple pop songs that I’ve been loving lately:
7. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) – Adele
8. Kill Em With Kindness – Selena Gomez
9. Heathens – Twenty One Pilots
10. Gypsy – Fleetwood Mac
11. Changes – David Bowie
12. Harden My Heart – Quarterflash
And these are the randoms!
13. Seeing Stars – B
14. Do You Love Someone – Grouplove
15. The Voyager – Jenny Lewis
16. Love Me, Haunt Me – Jack and White
17. Washed Out – Feel It All Around
18. Wish That You Were Here – Florence + The Machine
Hope you guys enjoyed that playlist! What songs have you been loving lately? I’d love to hear…
Happy long weekend!