Yes, I’m still alive!
No, I’m not done blogging!
So yeah… I just took an unexpected three-month break. Let’s just say AP summer work killed me this year! I’m sorry to say this, but don’t think I’ll be writing any posts about my summer. Don’t get me wrong, it was awesome! I just kinda want to jump back into the blogging world and post things that are happening right now.
I am so happy fall is here! Today I thought I’d ease my way back into blogging with a fall playlist I’ve been working on.
1. Heavy Petals by Laura Veirs
2. September Song by Agnes Obel
3. Texarkana by R.E.M
4. The Darkest Season by Deb Talan
5. The Big Guns by Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins
6. Wildrunners by Hugo Hans
7. Knock It Off by Aimee Mann
8. Washington by Sarah Harmer
9. Last Lion of Albion by Neko Case (my current favorite song!!!)
10. Sit & Listen To The Rain by Whiskeytown
11. Stand Inside by Kurt Vile
12. Tiger Mountain Peasant Song by Fleet Foxes
13. Thanksgiving Theme by Vince Guaraldi Trio
14. Till The Water’s All Long Gone by The Decemberists
15. Pictures of You by The Cure
I am really excited to be back blogging again. Sorry for being gone for so long AND for totally slacking off on posting my summer pictures. You can follow my Instagram (studiojosieblog) if you want to see a few summer photos. I’ve been pretty inactive on there, too, though hahaha.
ANYWAYS, it’s almost Halloween, and this year I need to put together THREE costumes. Two for a school event and one for a party. Yikes! I have never shared my Halloween costumes on here, but I think I will this year. I’ve already started on one and I am loving how it is coming together. I’ll give you a hint: it has to do with the GALAXY!
Besides prepping for Halloween, I’ll be going back to school tomorrow after this three day weekend. Then I have PSATs on Wednesday. My last one! :0 I have my first SAT in the spring. That sentence alone makes me stressed! Aghhhhhh! Other than that, though, junior year has been pretty tolerable so far. I’m writing a rhetorical analysis on “Me Talk Pretty One Day” by David Sedaris so you could say it’s the best English class ever! Speaking of that, I need to go finish my rough draft. Hope you have a great week!